North Metro Atlanta Chapter (GA1)

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Marine Mom looking for a group

LauraK

Is this an active group?  I am a Marine mom, looking for a local group to volunteer with, and share support in.  Thanks!

Laura

November 14, 2012 at 5:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Margaret

LauraK at November 14, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Is this an active group?  I am a Marine mom, looking for a local group to volunteer with, and share support in.  Thanks!

Laura

Hello Laura and, YES! We are an active group. I must apologize for the *terribly* late response. Our webmaster was met with a sudden illness in the family at the time of your posting and this was missed! I do apologize. As a military mom, and if you haven't already done so... you are eligible to join the national Blue Star Mothers of America organization by going to their site at www.bluestarmothers.org and following the instructions there. If you are in the Atlanta area, you will be assigned to our chapter. Yay!

You can email me back at [email protected], and I will be glad to help you as much as possible.

We have lots of upcoming events such as parades and fundraising opportunties. We just finished our Easter Pack Up and have successfuly mailed those boxes to many appreciative service members!!

Look forward to hearing from you and again... I do apologize for the delay.

Sincerely,

Margaret Aikens

Correspondence Secretary, BSMA Ga. 1

--

Margaret Aikens

President, BSMoA, North Metro Atlanta Ga. (Ch.1)

[email protected]

770.575.1365 (H) 404.771.7528 (C)

March 19, 2013 at 8:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gwen

Are the monthly meetings still the 3rd Saturday of the month?  I did join BSMA through the national site. Thank you for any information.

November 15, 2016 at 4:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.